Masser af links i ingen synderlig orden
|

søndag den 13. januar 2008

How to organize your Lego bricks for efficient building

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/efficientlego


If you spend any time at all with Lego, then the sight above is probably a familiar one: a giant bin full of assorted Lego bricks and parts. As a kid, this was about the pinnacle of my organizational skills (hey, they're in a box, right?) but I'm sure that in aggregate I wasted several years of my life pawing through boxes like this trying to find the next piece that I needed.

Twenty years later I have Lego again, but much less tolerance for digging through piles. So how can we make things better? In this article we show off some of the tricks that we use to keep our stacks organized, so that we can spend our Lego time building efficiently, not looking for bricks. (Warning: article is image heavy!)

Husk at læse kommentarerne drenge og piger ;-)


Link-arkiv